A number of morning and night classes are on offer in Kinsale Community School.
Night classes 2018
Night classes Enrolment night will take place on Tuesday 23rd Jan from 6.30pm - 7.30pm. Classes commence the week of the 29th January. Please enrol prior to start of term to avoid cancellation of classes. For further information regarding night classes please contact the Director of Adult Education Linda Dreelan at 0878491935 or 0214773174.
- Spanish for Beginners
- Interior Design
- English Language Course
- Disarming Global Conflict
- Bridge for Beginners Level 2
- Computer Course Beginners Level 2
- Beginners Sugar Craft Course
- Guitar Lessons
- Sports First Aid Course
- Italian for Beginners
- Beginners Gardening Course
- Painting with Acrylics
- Continuation Course in Spanish
- Relieve Tension, Stress & Chronic Pain with teh Melt Method
- Healthy Eating Cookery Class
- Paediatric First Aid Course
- Course in Conversational Irish
- Zumba for Beginners
- Salsa Dancing Cuban style. ***Not on brochure. No partner necessary. This class will run on Wednesday nights from 7-8.30pm. Price €85. Classes commence on 31 Jan.
- Irish for Beginners ***Not on brochure. This class will run on Monday nights from 7-9pm with Rob O'Foghlu. Price €85
The ECDL certification is a globally recognised information and communication technology. It is recognized and supported by national governments, computer societies (such as the ICS), international organizations and private corporations. ECDL is undertaken in over 148 countries in 41 languages to over 12 million candidates. It is an extremely valuable asset to any CV.
As part of the ECDL programme candidates can study modules including:
- Word Processing (MS Word)
- Computer Essentials
- Presentations (MS Powerpoint)
- Online Essentials
- Spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- IT Security
- Online Collaboration
- Using Databases (MS Access)