Night Classes 2018
Night class enrolment night will take place on Wednesday September 26th from 6:30 - 7:15 pm. Payments accepted in advance at school office, by post to Kinsale Community School or on enrolment night. Term starts Week of October 1st (Bridge Sept 24th).
There are many new interesting classes this term including the Introduction to Gym Fitness Class in our new "state of the art gym". You can view the night class brochure on the Adult Education section of the website.
Courses this term include:
· Spanish for Beginners
· Continuation Course in Spanish
· Eat yourself healthy: Cooking for good health and wellbeing
· The Psychology of Life: How to incorporate a positive outlook into your life
· Paediatric First Aid Course
· Zumba for Beginners
· Interior Design
· English Language Course
· Disarming Global Conflict
· IT Skills Course
· Advanced Sugar Craft
· Italian for Beginners
· Introduction to Youth Work
· Improvers Course in Conversational Irish
· Children’s Nutrition: How to encourage children to have a healthy relationship with food
· QQI Manual Handling Course
· Bridge for Beginners
· Painting with Acrylics
· Introduction to Gym Fitness
Where a class is formed fees will be strictly non – refundable. Classes will break for mid-term Monday 29th October to Friday November 2nd. For further information on night classes please contact the Director or Adult Education, Linda Dreelan 087 8491935 or 021 4773174.