Mini Company Interviews Fri 13th Sept
Interviews for mini-company will take place from 9.00am on Friday 14th September. The list of students to be interviewed and the time slots are on display on the noticeboard outside B04.
Students who applied for Mini-Company or Business as their 1st or 2nd choice will be interviewed. Interviews will take place in the Cosán Suite which is located on the B corridor next to Ms Sheehan Deputy Principals Office. Come 5 minutes before your time slot. Interviews will last for approx. 5 minutes.
You will need to be able to talk about the following:
· Why you are interested in mini-company/business?
· What skills/qualities do you have to offer?
· What role would you be interested in and why? [Roles include Manager, Secretary, Finance Manager, Production Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager etc]
· Discuss an idea you have for mini-company. You can bring a long a sketch or a prototype product.
· Discuss an entrepreneur you admire/know.
· Explain how you would finance your mini-company